Thursday, August 31, 2006

School
The Teachers' celebrations was not bad, especially the party in the canteen. I must really thank those who prepared the food for the class, thanks a lot! Too bad in these years, the celebrations do not have Band or CO performances already.

Personal
Almost forgot to post today. I've been doing quite well for my prelims, my studies were unaffected to a large exrent although I'm still bugged. This shows that I'm a balanced person, lol. You are right, last time was very fun and now the fun ends, that is because I've changed to the serious mode already. But since time is so qiang, I will esteem it. As the time passes, I will regain the funness in me, lol! Everyone needs freedom. You shall have all the freedom to do whatever you like. No one is weird, everyone is special and that is what makes someone him/her.

Joke of the Day
Is the square root of ab absurd?

No comments: