Saturday, August 12, 2006

Personal
Completed some chapters on E Geog and targeting to move to Chemistry as there is a mock exam on Monday. Prelim orals coming! Feel the tension?

Music
After a many days of hardwork, my music project is complete! It is chosen parts of Chrono Symphonic and cutting and pasting them together. There is a storyline for it. It starts formally, then changing mood to a deadly battle. The main character then loses the fight and goes deep into depression. He decides to train himself again. After much training, he goes back to face him again. After a struggle between life and death, of course he won haha, then happy songs. The back part is super nice, so if I send you, be sure to listen the song till the end! Nowadays, I was so super affected by piano music that I put a piano piece as the finale, lol. Enjoy.

Other
I have to declare than I am dense and quite blur. Don't expect me to understand what you have been cluing. Give more explicit explanations. Clear explanations is the best, haha. Am I stupid? Yea, I'm stupid.

Joke of the Day
Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It's 42!"
Teacher: "Very good! - And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
Same student: "It's 24!"

No comments: