Thursday, August 17, 2006

School
Nice day, happy day, sian day, all at the same time.

Personal
Completed E Geography revision and I think I did okay for the time practice. Doning practice papers now, try chemistry first.

Other
Haiyo, more and more unindentified taggers, lol. Just to tell you, I am emotionally stranded! I shall cut explaining. Below are just assumptions, if I get the wrong message please tell me. My messages got to the wrong person, lol... and for you, do you mean me? Shit, asking stupid questions liao, can it be me? I can't really tell, but have some hope. I admit I am still MAD! Well there ARE keys to my heart, think of it yourself. As for other people, don't try and understand what I am talking here as you will make wrong asumptions! But yea, I'm having mixed emotions now. Happy, sad, must continue to stay focused.

Joke of the Day
A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer are asked to test the following hypothesis: All odd numbers greater than one are prime.
The mathematician: "Three is a prime, five is a prime, seven is a prime, but nine is not a prime. Therefore, the hypothesis is false."
The physicist: "Three is a prime, five is a prime, seven is a prime, nine is not a prime, eleven is a prime, and thirteen is a prime. Hence, five out of six experiments support the hypothesis. It must be true."
The engineer: "Three is a prime, five's a prime, seven's a prime, nine's a prime..."

No comments: