Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day 2006
"Our Global City, Our Home." I still think last year's theme is better. Anyway, today I did not feel as if today is National Day until 6pm. The streets were already quiet when I looked outside at around 6:30, this proves that Singaporeans have the country spirit and want to go home and watch the NDP parade. The parade, although almost the same every year, owns! Especially the finale where many colours were lit up in the sky. Just like every year, I was captivated by the bright colours. It's National Day today, and I don't want to say anything bad about Singapore, so... yar.. Happy Birthday, my country, my home!

Personal
While everybody was excited about celebrating National Day, I was... haha, enjoying myself doing A Maths and Chemistry Paper. Yes! I finally finished A Maths! except Relative Velocity. To give Miss Ng face, I decided to do the Chem Prac Paper. I was half doing Chem Paper and half watching the NDP Parade.

Other
Not a very nice day for me today. A very sian one, woke up and realised it was already 11am! Still waiting and thinking.

Joke of the Day
A mathematician is in Africa trying to capture a lion. When he spots one he proceeds to build a fence around himself and says, "I define this to be outside!"

No comments: