Monday, August 21, 2006

School
Okay day. Boring day. More pia-ings. More studying.

Personal
Nothing to post today. Just study hard and stay focused on what you do if not it would be a waste of time.

Other
No pressure today, or at least I did not notice. If things can turn out weird, I know what it means. No plans, just be happy for now. Hand future to fate. If it does happen... then say. I'm not sensitive, I am correct. Haiz, I have no where to hide my sadness as it is leaking out from me, here.

Joke of the Day
The Salary Theorem
We all know that
Knowledge is power, so Knowledge = Power
Time is money Time = Money
We know in Physics
Work Done = Power x Time
therefore
Work Done = Knowledge x Money
Making Money the subject, we get
Money = Work Done / Knowledge
As knowledge approaches 0, Money reaches infinity regardless of amount of work done. Therefore, to get a high salary, be knowledgeless. You would not need to do anything either.

No comments: