Tuesday, August 15, 2006

School
Ehh.. quite a good day. Haha, English oral finally finished. Guess what is our topic? History and the ARTS! Lol, ggnore, but I think I did okay... Some of the weird questions the examiner asked me was: What do you think the boy is going to do after an hour? lol, really inane.

Personal
More Geography chapters covered, finishing soon liao, and my brother still haven't bring back my Sec 3 SSTB! How to study SS like this? I think I'm gonna flop the Chinese test tomorrow, and it will not affect me!

Music
Longfall up! Please turn up your volumes. I don't know why it sounds so soft on my blog... I've uploaded Home Galdove, my all time favourite. I may change my blog song to that when I get sick of Longfall, haha, but that would take...

Other
Another crazy story, but reminiscence of such things are pleasant. Hurts too. Eyes on you and Anoyomous should be people from our class. Or just some people who knows who serados is...

Joke of the Day
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x].

No comments: