Sunday, August 13, 2006

Personal
Pausing studies on E Geography for tomorrow's Chemisty Mock. Seen through ALL the practice papers and complied an OWNAGE file. Reading it now.

Home
Guess it was not meals that calmed my mother down. It was time. I realised how qiang time actually is. It really is the best weapon in the world. Tag if disagree.

Music
Haiya, I give Junwei face lar. I put Star of Tears into my phone already, and listened to it quite many times already. Compared to Eyes on Me, Star of Tears isn't nice. Eyes on Me is nicer, many times nicer. (Maybe I was swayed by the lyrics, haha) Eyes on Me moved me on the first time I listened to it on headphones. Apparently, that's not the case for Star of Tears. But I still have to admit that Star of Tears have its nice parts, BUT, its nice parts take up 35% of the whole song. As for Eyes on Me, 77% of the song is the beautiful tune. I also feel that the singer in Eyes on Me can handle higher notes that that in Star in Tears. On the whole, I think Eyes on Me is nicer. But apologies, I really was moved by the lyrics plus tune. It's a perfect love song. Tomorrow is Longfall Day. 3 more days to Flyff songs.

Other
Do you believe in fate? For the more sentimental half of me, yes. Finally got the time right.

Joke of the Day
How do you divide 14 sugar cubes into 3 cups of coffee so that eachcup has an odd number of sugar cubes? Ans: 1,1,12 Riposte: 12 isn't odd! Ans: It's an odd number of cubes to put in a cup of coffee! (groan)

No comments: