Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School
Ehh.. another exam day lor, haha, used quite a lot of cheng yus, both easy and difficult ones. Think I died for my gong han, but never mind, my compo should be quite good. Whoa, the E Maths paper, I must admit, isn't easy, lol, but on the overall, I'm happy. I think I got the last part of vector qn and folder qn wrong, haiz sad.

Personal
Changed the blog bgm to Corridors of Time, but that doesn't mean I'm sick of Longfall. Didn't study much for physics, I mean, what is there to study? Just seen through all my past practicals and learn from mistakes. Erm, it is still too early to say goodbye. I hate people daoing me, I just can't stand it no longer. There are some stuff that is beyond our control, beyond my control.

Joke of the Day
Seen on the door to a light-wave lab: "Do not look into laser with remaining good eye."

No comments: