Friday, August 18, 2006

School
Another nice day. Nothing much to say.

Personal
Just practice more practice papers lor. Haiz, I might be wrong leh, the energy change question. Haiz, Miss Ng's notes is self contradicting! The first part she say energy is taken in during bond forming, then at the later part she say energy is taken in during bond breaking... so, which is correct?! Sian diao, I may be wrong.

Other
I am assuming it and I don't know whether I am correct, but it seems that there is hope for me. Or maybe not... Cold disguised by warmth, or am I too demanding and sensitive? Hmm, I can't bear it any longer. Lol, mixed up, I'm talking crap. This is interlinked, too messy, for even me to understand, so don't even try to.

Joke of the Day
Top five excuses for not doing Maths homework
I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn't actually reach it.
I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in this margin.
I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.
I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it.

No comments: