Thursday, August 10, 2006

Personal
Another boring and sian day. Finished my Chem Paper early in the morning and slacked in the afternoon. Then, realised tomorrow have a Chinese test, so I went to study for it. Saw all the familiar phrases, lol. Haiz, I just rememorise them lor.

Home
I realised that food really have a phycological effect. My mother was angry with my brother and after lunch, she calmed down. She was angry with us again before dinner but also calmed down after dinner. I can't start to introduce my mother, for she is weird.

Music
What you are currently listening to is the piano version of Eyes on Me. It is just a placeholder song la, I know it isn't very nice, but I have no choice but to wait for 4 more days before I can upload songs above 750kb. I can't put my all time favourite song: Home Galdove and my new favourite song: Longfall. My music project is finishing soon, realised it kinda sux at the transitions, but anyway... Haiz, got sick of pop songs the fastest, but oh well...

Other
Realised new things, but I don't care, still waiting for an answer, lost for directions. Wow, misty moon tonight. We are looking at the same moon, so, you can see whether it is misty or not. To someone: To someone: Well, I've received enough. If you are not gonna admit it, I will not do anything.
(or am I assuming it?)

Joke of the Day
Statistics shows that most people are abnormal!
According to statistics, a normal person has one breast and one testicle..."

No comments: