Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School
Quite easy physics practical, the lens one was harder. Lol, I pity Junwei for counting wrong gradient. I got 0.132cm, who got something near mine? The experiment planning was quite simple too. I think you can either change the voltage or introduce a rheostat in, I chose the latter bacuase I think it is better. Well, there are some stuff I can't do, yet, I need more time. Lol, I seem to fully recover le, great, but every time... my heart...

Joke of the Day
I want to share a newspaper article I saw yesterday, I forgot about it when posting for yesterday. Someone want to abandon their baby, and they placed it in front of an altar, and guess what? People actually give milk powder as if the baby was god and ask for 4-digit numbers from the baby! OMGLOLROFLMAO! Typical Singaporeans huh?

No comments: