Monday, August 28, 2006

School
Haha, another ownage day. Saw that Y is a yellow solution and I was already thinking, it may be K2CrO4, and I was right! Was so damn happy when the yellow solution turned orange upon adding the acid. Anyway that solution T is H2O2, I think, and it is acting as a reducing agent here, explanation? I was quite confused over the change in colour of the iodine stuff in test 2, so heck that one. For test 6, the orange solution turned green right? Equation is Cr6+ -> Cr3+ , so it is a reducing agent, I know many people will disagree with me... Titration got 20.6cm3, and that is the most hot answer! lol. Siao liao, must study chinese le, I think I gg for Chinese... All is hidden beneath today.

Joke of the Day
Question: how many times can you subtract 7 from 83, and what is left afterwards?
Answer: I can subtract it as many times as I want, and it leaves 76 everytime.

No comments: