Monday, August 07, 2006

Personal
Currently at A Maths. You may say this.. "lol?! Alan is studying A Maths? Does he need it?" But I tell you this, don't ever think I'm good at A Maths. It comes with practice. I covered P&C, Binomial Theorem and some other crappishly easy topics. Then I came across the soccer player question.. why must divide by two? I figured it myself today.. FINALLY! For those who don't understand, here's an explanation. Let the ten children be A, B, C... If you take 10C5, there will be a case where a team would comprise of A,B,C,D,E and the other, F,G,H,I,J. There will also be a time where the team is F,G,H,I,J and the other A,B,C,D,E, which is actually the same as the above, so you have to divide by two. The people around me still keep saying, you can't play against yourself... no link! Then, Binomial Theorem, I can't do the first 3 Questions in the book! Oh no?! how now, but I can do 4,5,6 at least, LOL. So, I tell you this, I am not as smart as you all think, treat me as some lousy people and stop saying that I am smart! I have a lower IQ than Andy! (according to the tickle test) But I am changing my mood for the big exam. I dunno why, but it comes up naturally. I can study until no day no night without feeling the urge to play recently. My brother was playing and I was totally unaffected. Hope you were like me, huh? Or you think I have no life? It is not the time to enjoy life now.


School
Haha, nice day today... Free and nice. Nothing much happened today. I finished an English letter today, who wants to compare productivity with me? Before assembly, it's another detress moment where boys shout in the toilet! This is one of the funny things than happened. Then, we got back our test papers. The CO people are playing their songs, which dunno why, were super hilarious! I mean, it wasn't so funny, but only god knows why we were laughing like mad. I only got 36/50 for my A Maths test. Say, am I dissapointed? Yes. Sorry if I provoked anyone, but this really is a lousy score for me. Forgetting the stat. pt. 0,0 in Qn 5 and "verifying" cos (1/3) costed me 10+m. And I thought I could get very high for this test. What is this?

Joke of the Day
What do you get then you cross a mosquito and a mountain climber?
You can't cross a vector and a scalar.

No comments: