Thursday, August 24, 2006

School
Sian day, very sian. Very cold too.

Personal
It has been a great time revising at my own pace. Except for some time when I will get distracted and begin thinking of something else, I was practically studying the whole day, whoa, time for a bit of relax now. I would not be so despo in using the word chiong. Remain calm is the best policy. I am not engulfed in sadness, it's just that I don't want to talk. Very sian.

Other
To all: Hope you would study hard and get results you desire, just remember: There is no other way, but study hard. You can play after O' levels. However, I would not be posting everyday from today onwards as I'm not as imba as you all think. I am very blur one. My blog is becoming like a place for exam tips, lol.

Joke of the Day
What is 2 x 2?
(1st year student): says `4', without any thinking.
(2nd year student): says `4', exactly', after a moment of thinking.
(3rd year student): takes a pocket calculator, presses some buttons and says `4'.
(4th year student): writes a program of about 100 lines, debugs it, run sit and says: `4.0e+00'.
(5th year student): designs a new programming language that perfectly fits for solving such problems, implemets it, writes a program, and answers: `It says "4", but I doubt if I really fixed that ugly bug last night...'
(student just before the final graduation exams) cries in desperation:`Why, why do you think I must know all that bloody constants by heart?!'

No comments: