Friday, August 11, 2006

School
Not bad a day, except for the Chinese test. I flopped my Comprehension totally... Oh ya, Miss Ng! Imagine listening to a song lasting 5 minutes, suddenly when you are about to finish listening to the song, the meter becomes 4:57/6:00. Then after one minute, the meter shows 5:57/7:00. (Joke by Andy) When will it end? Once she starts, she can't stop man! Still can't believe tomorrow is the start of weekends...

Personal
After the Chinese test, it is time to embark on a new journey: E Geography! Nice man, I always liked Geography since Sec 1, dislike it a bit at Sec 3, but now getting the hang of it liao.

CCA
Another week without NPCC, say, do I miss NPCC? Quite. Miss the my lower sec training years. Wonder how is Testing Board doing...

Music
Can't wait for flyff songs to come. They rock man! 3 more days to Longfall, my soon to be blog BGM.

Other
Losing hope, but still hanging on to the possibility. Coldness. Great! I so hope I can put down these useless stuff and remove my emotions. I want to do well for my O' levels one okay? Or maybe I am thinking and assuming too much? Also realised this: Who is going to be so stupid to read my blog everyday? But if you read until here, thanks so much! So blogging is just about venting fustrations into nothingness?

Joke of the Day
What keeps a square from moving? Square roots, of course.

No comments: