Friday, September 01, 2006

Teachers' Day 2006
Sec 4 is an important year and I'm very grateful to have such good teachers teaching my class. I must thank all teachers in Dunman High School which has taught me stuff in one way or another, especially teachers who teach my class. I wll try my best in ALL subjects! Thank you all so much!

Personal
Studied for the whole afternoon, but did not absorb much, maybe because my heart was somewhere else, trying to find my lost friend. Haiz, feel sian lately, like something is missing like that. Urgh, focus! A note to myself: Wake up! No one likes you, only you can help yourself now!

Joke of the Day
A guy decided to go to the brain transplant clinic to refreshen his supply of brains. The secretary informed him that they had three kinds of brains available at that time. Doctors' brains were going for $20 per ounce and lawyers' brains were getting $30 per ounce. And then there were mathematicians' brains which were currently fetching $1000 per ounce. "1000 dollars an ounce!" he cried. "Why are they so expensive?" It takes more mathematicians to get an ounce of brains," she explained.

No comments: