Monday, September 18, 2006

School
Chemistry so easy, but I can't predict what I will get, though.

Personal
Haiya very sian. Can't seem to get things right. Haiz, die, sad, whoa how? Regret for the times I never treasure, now that they are gone. The Gemicer combination is a strange one. With my small researches, I see that these to astrological signs are totally different. They say Geminis are highly intellegent and can go with the opposite gender easily, are quite easily distracted. They are cheerful and sunny people. Gemini's favourite colour is yellow. They say Cancer are the most emotionally weak, are witty too and likes to "cling". Cancer's favourite colour is blue. Well, I'm probably a combination. My favourite colour is green. Well, statistics DO work to some extent. My best matches? Hehe. Gemini's best matches are Aquarius and Libra. Cancer's best matches are Pisces and Scorpio. See the pattern? Aquarius is before Pisces and Libra is before Scorpio. I presume my best matches are Aquasces and Libio, if any. Their respective birth dates are Feb 18 and Oct 22.

Joke of the Day
A seventh grade Biology teacher arranged a demonstration for his class. He took two earth worms and in front of the class he did the following:He dropped the first worm into a beaker of water where it dropped to the bottom and wriggled about. He dropped the second worm into a beaker of Ethyl alchohol and it immediately shriveled up and died. He asked the class if anyone knew what this demonstration was intended to show them. A boy in the second row immediately shot his arm up and, when called on said:"You're showing us that if you drink alcohol, you won't have worms."

No comments: