Sunday, September 03, 2006

Personal
Another day cooped up in my house. At least I get to play and study at the same time. Maybe other people just played all the way, haha, but for me no, studying is important, yes, especially now we in prelims, don't think this break can be used to spam playing, lol. Spam playing is after O'levels. Hmm, though it is at home, I still think today is not bad. Haha, guess what? My brother is off to climb Mount Ophir!!! LOL!!! I get to use comp 24 hours a day! (If I wanted to) that's the good news. The bad news is, my phone is with him, please don't send messages to me till Thursday. Can't even bring my phone to Thursday's lesson. Hope he doesn't sopil it, or worse if he even loses it. Yar, joke time.

Joke of the Day
Q: Why are there no asprin in the jungle?
A: Because the parrots-eat-them-all.

No comments: