Saturday, September 09, 2006

Personal
After month of successful of posting everyday, I forgot to post yesterday... what does this prove? I'm getting sick of this. Waste of time. Still have nothing to say, guess I will just post for major events now, no more jokes on days without posts, boo hoo. Covered biology today. Got back my knowledge on excretion. Lol, I forgot what is malpighian body, until just now. Must study hard now.

Joke of the Day
As we took notes, out anatomy instructor labored through a lecture on the way nerve cells transmit impulses. "Who can tell me how nerve cells communicate with one another?" he asked, expecting someone to explain the phenomenon of neurotransmission between synapses.After a few muffled whispers, one student finally spoke up. "With cellular phones?"

No comments: