Thursday, September 07, 2006

Personal
Today is a day woth celebrating, for myself only. Guess what? My blog is 1 month old! Hmm, but I don't know how and what to celebrate leh, never mind lah, lol. Flashbacks of today... Studied in a not so hot oven today in oven. First time beginning to sweat in the auditorium, lol. Them the chem mock, I don't know how she mark the paper one, lol. She cancelled some phrasing that is exactly the same as hers for no reason, btw, it is "which extends throughout the whole structure", weird. I still can't forget it what I learnt today on the acid rain. "Acid rain is used in general that not only describes acid rain, but also acid mist, acid fog and acid snow. Ha, acid snow.I wonder how it is like. Well, the joke below is I think myself one. I know it is lame, but I think its funny, LOL, so...

Joke of the Day
Hey! It's snowing acid outside! I want to make an acid snowman! We can play acid snowball fight! (Assuming the acid is corrosive, the person who gets hit first loses? Hey but how you pick up...)

No comments: