Tuesday, September 12, 2006

School
Another ownage day. Ok, the A Maths paper, on the whole is easy. There isn't any major killer questions, except maybe the vector question. I did the first part and automatically gave up on the second part, so I skipped it, then I forgot to come back to the question. That's the only place I flopped, the rest is... haha.Hmm, tomorrow is Biology practical. How did I study? Looking through the boigy practical notes, notes on biological drawings and scheming through the text book for the try this out and looking through our past practicals should be enough, but I have this feeling that I studied nothing. There isn't must lessons to learn from, I don't know how to score higher points and blah. Hope they don't come out on plants. Hate 'em.

Joke of the Day
A normal human being is talking to a narrowminded science-o-holic Cell Biologist.
Human being: "You are so narrowminded, only preoccupied with your cells.You don't know anything about the world you are living in. For instance, what do you know about culture?"
Science-o-holic: "You mean CELL cultures?"

No comments: