Monday, February 17, 2014

What a chilly morning it was, coldest it has been so far I have been here, I actually wore my fleece so that I can fall asleep last night.

And so... back to school! Today was the first day of formal lessons in ANU! I was pretty excited at the start because I don't know where the room is, and don't know what to expect. Turn out that things are quite like how it is done in NUS, and the first lectures are usually introduction, so things were cool.

I had to make my own lunch and dinner even when I am attending school. This is new... Today was fine because there was only one lesson. There's a total of 5 hours of lecture tomorrow and I really wonder how I am going to survive preparing my own meals. I guess I might just resort to buying food, oh well.

Seems that things are really happening. It's been 10 days since I live alone, still enjoying the freedom. Hope it would turn out well.

No comments: