Sunday, February 16, 2014

A week and a day has past since I arrived in Australia, I have did everything that was required to maintain myself (aka stay functional). As of now, I am loving it. Tomorrow would be the first day classes are starting formally, so I want to see how things are here! Lovely exchange, really.

The weather for the past few days has turned cold and rainy, and I liked every single bit of it. I never realized that I am one person that actually likes rain, even when it is getting cold. Really hope that temperatures would go lower and may autumn arrive sooner hee hee.

My first try at cooking a proper dish turns out to be a success! Stir-fried chye sim with oyster sauce, something that we usually see at home.


For some reason (probably due to the heavy grocery shopping), I feel like I haven't slept for days! I guess my body clock have not adjusted to the three hour difference. On a side note, all my exchange friends are in ANU now, time to start planning our trips!

No comments: