Saturday, February 01, 2014

The blue-haired angel still guards and cares for this blog after such a long time while I was busy with my pursuits in university. It has been a long time since I made any post at all, but due to the popularity of people wanting to document their overseas exchanges, I have reopened my blog for this very purpose! So, here are some thoughts to get the blog starting for the exchange to Australia, in Australian National University! Oh by the way, I have lost the motivation to attach a geeky joke to every single post I make haha. Just pure thoughts and pictures of gemicer now.

Saying Goodbye is to Say Hello Again

Sending so many friends off makes me feel a little sad, not only because I would not be seeing them for the next 6 months, but also there would be little contact, if at all, with friends... For my friends going on exchange, hope that you would experience lots and learn lots, but at the same time, don't lose yourself, change for the better! I would think about, worry and miss all of you. We shall see each other again in our final year.

CNY 2014 Year of Horse

The year of the horse brings bad luck in everything to the horse, which was tested and proven hahaha. I could do favours for others and things still goes smoothly. Had the same big reunion dinner. I got to try out Cordon Bleau! Went visiting to the usual places as well, but this year, I got some advises for surviving in an exchange. Today is CNY Day 2, but also...

Today is D-day -6. Preparation for exchange has already started since a year ago, with much effort into researching into places to go and modules to take. These few days revolve around more specific activities like packing luggage, applying visas, and planning on where to go in Australia. Most things are settled. Australia, we shall meet again in 7 more days.

No comments: