Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Manchester

I originally planned to have one day in Manchester, but surprisingly, I finished seeing the buildings I want to see on the first three hours! As such, I bought a new train ticket home, cutting short the entire trip to about three hours. Manchester is actually still rather beautiful. I just didn't have a proper guide to show me around.



11 June 2018, Liverpool > Manchester > Sheffield

I arrived at Manchester Victoria via train. The Football Museum is closed, so I couldn't take a look. I checked out the Manchester Cathedral. Half of it was under construction. The other half was less nice.


I then walked around, visiting St Ann's Church, Exchange Square, Market Street, Manchester City Hall and Central Library. Everything went smooth, perhaps too smooth that I finished everything that I want to see so quickly. I then decided to walk to the train station to go back home. It might be because I don't wish to stay in a hostel anymore, and I am slightly tired of travelling. I used my phone to book a cheaper train ticket, and visited Manchester University along the way to Picadily station. Fast and straight to the point, really.

No comments: