Friday, August 31, 2007

School
Hehe, the school term has ended. But that doesn't mean the end of our mugging, aaaaarrrr. Lol, like it matters. Time to study hard for exams. Understand all the concepts and practice them! As for GP and Geog arr... I don't know how, just study them :D. Time for holidays, take a small break, and choing for promos liao lar!

Teachers' Day 2006
VJC's teachers' day is very highly humourous, that's all I can say. It's total LOLNESS! Anyways, a visit back to DHS gave me a chance to see my Sec 4 teachers, those that helped me got my A1. Didn't manage to see my physics and form (biology) teacher, waaaa sad.

Joke of the Week
You enter the laboratory and see an experiment. How will you know which class is it?
If it's green and wiggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics.

No comments: