Friday, September 07, 2007

Holidays
Hmm, so mostly, I'm been enjoying my holidays :D. Though I completed all my work and completed chem revision as of now. Must really study when school reopens le. Holidays ending, to be happy. HappyHappy :D.

Others
I actually wanted to write something really stupid here, but as it was late now (oops, I went in to flyff to wait for Andy and lost the time), forget it. It's really stupid anyways, lol.

Joke of the Week
How to stop the school operate for at least several days:
1) Obtain a piece of potassium metal large enought to obtain REAL effect
2) Wrap the potassium in newspaper paper good enough not to let water to reach it immediately
3) Throw the wrappred potassium into the toilet and flush it down so it would go down the pipes
(Imagine what will happen if the potassium only reactes after some time due to the newspaper)

This idea was never implemented.

No comments: