Friday, August 10, 2007

School
What is there to say about a 2 day week? Lols. The National Day Celebrations in VJC is quite unique, if I were to say so myself.

National Day 2007
Really cool. Different from the past few years because of the new stadium. I say, that stadium really is imba, using many techniques to manipulate water. This year's climax, the fireworks, was unique too, although quite short, lol. I cannot see the fireworks from my house anymore!

Other
If you receive a zip file from your friends that is titled "pictures" or something like that, DO NOT receive and unzip it. Lucky I didn't kena the virus, lol. Still enjoying the fun of a rm, guess it will be hard to get sick of a rm because it really is fun. Going to get my Geburah Tipreth now :D! I put this joke before, but I still felt it was funny, so I decided to put it again.

Joke of the Week
Q: How does a mathematician induce good behavior in her children?
A: "I've told you n times, I've told you n+1 times..."

No comments: