Friday, August 17, 2007

School
Another full week has passed, a fine one, I think. Lol, my homework for the weekends is all maths. :D

Flyff
I wanna write about PhoenixRising. After being there for 10 months, it hasn't really improved a lot. I'm still having low members here and there. The main reason is that people leave flyff, it's hard to come across people who stay in flyff for 1 year and 8 months and stays in the guild. It's really hard to keep a guild active with relatively lots of high level people. Ringmaster is still the funnest for me, lol.

Joke of the Week
Have fun with Chemical Equilibrium 1, lol.
Buffer Region: Range of the buff (especially GT)
Buffer Capacity: Amount of buffs an assist can give
Buffer preparation: Training a Ringmaster
Weak acid Buffer: Low int Billposters
Weak Base Buffer: Low int Ringmasters

No comments: