Monday, July 11, 2016

Our Second Date

10 July 2016, Sunny, Marina Bay Sands

The day was started by ZhuEn going for her soka meeting and me going to my grandparents', both located around the same vicinity. After her meeting, her aunt fetched her over to my grandparents' and I met her at the void deck. We greeted each other with our arms. Coincidentally, we were wearing the same shirt and dress as the day we went to eat at Kiseki months ago before we became an item. Small things like these reminds us that our fate is cheering us on. I brought her up and introduced her to my aunt and my grandfather. We sat and talked for a bit, then we went down to the round market to have our lunch, where we met my grandmother. My aunt treated us Bualonglong juice. A light-hearted and enjoyable lunch despite the heat of the noon. After lunch, we bid farewell to my relatives and we went to Tampines One to check out the couple lab. There, we KIV'ed a couple keychain. I personally like that keychain a lot. We then made our way to Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay. This time, we came equipped with sun protection and umbrella.

Our tour of the gardens started with us walking on the boardwalk over the water. I whipped out the umbrella as it was really sunny. Here, we took pictures of the bench, the lake, and our unforgettable shadow shot. Since it was really hot, we did not waste time. Took some pictures and went for shelter. Soon, we were walking in the air conditioned cloud forest. Here, we were greeted by an amazingly tall waterfall. Here, I taught her how to take a waterfall shot. It turns out that her waterfall picture is better than mine! This was her shot, unedited.



She sure has talent for photography as well. We really took or time here, exploring the place and making turns that other people did not. I really enjoyed the cheerful company of hers. We took a lot of pictures here while walking around the route. Time flew quickly while we were having fun and we didn't realize it was already four. We schemed quickly through the climate change part because we want to make time for the flower dome. We went outside for a short rest. Gave her some neck massage to perk her up a little. At the flower dome, we first walked to the cactuses, then to the different gardens of the world. Today was Lilytopia, so there were a lot of different coloured lilies on display. I find the white lilies the most beautiful. White represents purity. We walked around and took many macro pictures. I must say, ZhuEn is pretty good with my camera! This is my favourite picture today, taken using timer, as usual.



As we walked, our stomachs grumbled. We still wanted to walk around the free gardens, and so we did. Took a few more beautiful shots of the outdoor garden and Marina Bay Sands. At the lake, we took a picture of us walking on water. We finally arrived at Marina Bay Sands shoppes. We went down to TWG for fine dining. We ordered Barramundi and Black cod, both of which tasted simply amazing. It was really really awesome. The flavour leaves a lasting impression on the palate, and the mixture of the ingredients used goes very well with each other. We had sweet moments feeding each other fish. I love the food, but I love the company of the beautiful girl even more. We however, did not know how to enjoy the tea. The food here inspired us to infuse tea into our cooking, and also motivated me to become even better in cooking. I really wish to achieve their standard, but one step at a time. I need a kitchen.

After dinner, I brought her up to the ground level. We walked past the light and water show, towards the rows of trees, to the viewing gallery in the vicinity of the Arts Science Museum. Here, we soaked ourselves in Singapore's quiet and peaceful night scenery. Every magical moment here was treasured and will be remembered.

It was getting late and I had to send her home. When we reached Bishan, we went up the overhead bridge and relived the moment ten days ago. I spent almost the entire day with her, but yet I still want more of her company. Time and time again, I remind myself how lucky I am to have met her, how strong our fate is intertwined together. I wish these moments last forever...

No comments: