Thursday, May 07, 2015

We have been thinking too much. In the end, thoughts and reason is not the main thing.

We quarrel because we still care, want to convince, and know that it is more than that Understanding each other more. But in the end, it is still about feelings, about there to support each other so that each other feels right and becomes better.

You really know a lot, and are still teaching me, in a hard way that I brought upon myself, shocking me into realization. I learnt more from you than any other person because of who you are. You are important to me, I can't emphasize more. Then, I suddenly also realize that you have went through a lot, and must have been hurt pretty bad as well in the past. We become friends not just because we fit some 'criteria'. In the end, it is just the feeling of being friends. Working on a way so that we don't have to deal with this again. Acceptance. Unless a person displays a trait that the other totally cannot stand.

Understand that you need time to recover too, so I'll wait in the cycle of thinking and reflecting. You will never need to face the world alone. You never had to, unless you choose to.

No comments: