Wednesday, May 06, 2015

More thoughts...

I am slow and actually not smart all all, taking a long time to digest, but this doesn't mean I will stop improve myself. I will have to focus on others... see the world and the perspective of others based on their views and understanding. Never be angry for self-serving reasons. It's always about others.


I am thankful, because you told me all those things, showing that you still care about our friendship. Please continue to teach me to become a better person, so that we can become better rounded.

Things that I say when I am angry could also be things that I say just to reason and make myself feel better at the face of losing a precious friend. This is really wrong and I should not do it again. But you have to trust me that I don't mean them, really.

Then, can we put the blame to anger... or that I failed to navigate my emotions well? Still in the cycle of improvement.

No comments: