Thursday, May 17, 2018

As it slowly transits from spring to summer, I have finished my collection of beautiful spring pictures, many flowers of which I am unable to name. Incidentally, I am also already past the halfway mark of my exchange. Spring is a wonderful season, and this was the first time I experience a proper spring. A sunny day and beautiful flowering trees will be sure to brighten anyone's day. I spent a long time trying to get a perfect frame of some places in Sheffield...


I guess I am used to living in Sheffield now, I know where to get all I need, and know what I cannot get. I am also getting comfortable with the people I know here. Seems that all is well. I like the life here, and I am definitely going to miss it. I have this feeling that I have not travelled enough. I did increase my 'cooking level' a lot, however.

No comments: