Saturday, July 12, 2014

24th Birthday
This year's 24th birthday was a really special one. It was the first time I have two home-made cakes from two sweet girls. I was really touched that I had both cakes. On 17th June, I cut a blueberry cheesecake made by Xinran, followed by a dinner at Nandos with 4 girls. We really make a gang, haha! On 21st June, some of us went to Golden Drum dimsum buffet. At night, I was asked to go to Andy's place. We drank rum, and ate the chocolate that Cherry (main baker) and Andy made. Some of the most interesting presents include a 'Happy Package' from Karen, and a Chinese fan from John Zhang. I was really touched. I was really lucky to celebrate my 24th on an exchange.

By the way, the post dragged so late because I went travelling and had no time to do it. Look for the next posts!

No comments: