Friday, July 27, 2007

School
More PW... But that's okay, the school work load is still fine. I still do my tutorials, and will continur to be. Got back my results for Mid-Years. I wonder any 07S41 got higher than 70? If not, me and Erik ties for the first :D!

Flyff
The guild upsets over the loss of a nice guildmate. It's okay, I think. Just leave her alone and she will come back soon. The guild needs a revamp! Time for kicking and recruiting! Time to get the guild hyperactive again! Lol. Spam guild chat man! The joke not that funny la, just puns and puns.

Joke of the Week
"Welcome to Entropy Burgers -- may I take your order?"
"I put in disorder a long time ago. The service here is getting worse all the time."
"My experience Gibbs me reason to believe you.""I know the waitress who asked that, too. Her name's Ellen Omega. She really made me thermally dynamic. So, I asked her out. I tell you, when she don't like you, she really Boltz, man. Women like that are never distributed normally among the population."

No comments: