Friday, July 10, 2015

Graduation

As I always say, graduation is the start of a new phase of life. It is only the beginning where people truly live and start to prove their worth in the society. Congratulations to all from NUS Graduates of 2015. It is time to unleash your powers for real.

During the commencement ceremony, I was thrown the question of why I didn't win any awards. True enough, I was a little disappointed that my academic results were not recognized. However, I chose to think that awards don't define who you are and your greatness. True greatness and your personal core values do not need the validation with awards. You yourself understand your own worth. 

I will be going to Hong Kong for PhD interview and applying to re-enter ANU as a graduate research student. Hopefully, either one of these universities would give me the opportunity to shine in my next phase.


Till the next greatness.

No comments: