Friday, May 25, 2007

School
Yay VJ gave us full day today! However our class outing failed, lol, nvm. I came back home to face my shitty comp again. Okay, the holidays are here, hope all of you can have fun, but also, not forgetting to study for the mid-years, haiz sian (for you guys). I gotta choing for my GP. My GP teacher asks me to stop writing a geog essay, you are going to get an A if it's a geog essay. The sad part is, I havent passed a single human geog essay in both my tries, though my physical goeg is lol. Maybe physical geog is easier to score. Urgh, I got double killed again (Last time was chi and eng). You have to reflect on your previous mistakes in order to get better next time. Chem SPA today is total ownage. My friend asked me why I took so long. My reason: I'm perfecting it. Though my report is only 2 sides long, it's good. Straight to the point is my style. Oh, did you guys enjoy your full days? I certainly hope so. :) (though I didn't really) (Err, wait. No one reads my posts, if anyone reads till here, tag something, I literally mean something, please).

Others
It's high time to change my blog music, it has been Longfall for months. Time for a Yasunori Mitsuda, I suppose. Let's choose one of the best of Yasunori Mitsuda's songs which has a nice melody.

Joke of the Week
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary components.

No comments: