Friday, April 27, 2007

School
Workload is increasing and PW is starting to go full force. Hmm, yes, very busy and all, but still can handle. My first IBN interview has passed, and now for the final interview. I hope I can get in, it's my life leh, cannot get in then haiz, sian liao. Still, I hope everyone can handle their work well.

Others
Recently, the "weather" has changed. During the days from January till now, my new friends have been seeing me in my Gemini state. I can't help this, but... As the year carries on, Cancer is becoming more dominant of me. The above doesn't sound like what I believe in, but, it can provide an "excuse" for my current anti-socialness. Oh and you should realise I rarely use lol in my posts, while you can find plenty in the older ones. Forgive me. Wish that I turn back.

Joke of the Week
Somebody wrote a paper about how this chemical, dihydrogenoxide, has killed over 100,000 people world wide, usually through inhalation. The story also went on that even if you wash your food you can never get this chemical off. No matter what you do you will be exposed to this very dangerous chemical every day of your life until you die. The story finished by claiming that there needs to be a government research group founded to find a solution. yada yada yada...anyhow, a local press guy got a hold of this joke, if you haven't figured it out di-hydrogen-oxide is the correct name for H2O or water. The deaths that he was quoting were from drownings. Anyhow, this local guy ran the article in a paper and started a big outcry for a government study before they realized what the story was about.

No comments: