Saturday, March 17, 2007

Holidays
I went to Genting with almost the whole of my father's side, the trip there was super song. My family take the whole coach, lol! Transtar gave us the whole coach to our family. But it wasn't so song for the return trip. The room we stayed was big, bigger than what we always did. Ok, experienced some coolness and dreamy mists, but as a whole, it was a total waste of time. On the trip back, science got better of me. How can it be possible for clouds to exist at 20 degrees plus minus only? I didn't even need cold wear. Plus, Genting isn't really so high (it's reachable by bus). But then again, the bus took 50 mins for the DECEND (I'm not exaggerating, really). Other than these, the others were not worth remembering.

Joke of the Week
"Paper or plastic?"
"Not paper AND not plastic.'"

No comments: