Friday, February 09, 2007

School
Just some thoughts after watching the movie showed by Medical society. Okay, doctors need good social skills, I don't have, so what? I shall not be a doctor, I shall change my ambition to Medical Researcher, and hope I can find new breakthroughs in medicine. The week is fine, haha, Friday is the longest day and VJC gave us this day off for collecting results. Yes, the research class would be good, I'll stay till the end!

Results
My results are actually not bad, but maybe because my results aren't good compared to others, I don't really feel happy. I should be congratulating everyone now right? Eh wait, do I sound sad here? No lols around this post. But hey, my humanities actually got A2, and my hcl got B3, which is actually not bad for my chinese standard. I will remain in VJC, I WILL! Oh yea, and congrats to all who done well :D. For those who haven't, this is my message to you guys: Exam results doesn't really measure how intellegent you are, you might have a crappy L1R5 now, but you are actually very intellegent in your own way. Like me, I got a L1R5 of 9, this score actually hides my ability in math and sciences, so don't really feel sad, you can do it in your A'levels.

Joke of the Week
Some of my freshman math students are so clueless. They think General Calculus was a famous war hero! Here is a follow up: If General Calculus actually did exist, he will probably know how to integrate his troops together and differentiate between his enemies and his allies.

No comments: