Friday, January 12, 2007

School
Yo VJC! Vjc super nice sia, hope you guys can come too. Started with JC study. I say whoa. The topics are the same, but super hard, needs a lot of intellectual power. Flashback: Electronic configuration of O is 2.8.6, now what? 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p4, lol, don't listen to me talk crap of you don't understand. I like my class a lot, got 9 people with DHS history, 5 came by prelims, 4 by IP. 07S41, huat ar!

Self Intro
The more deep version. If any of my new classmates comes here, ah then good. What I said in class was crap. Please don't say I'm proud, cos this is real. I have high intellectual power and this allows me to do Maths like... I do a lot of stuff in my brain then write on the paper, so you hardly see workings on my paper and you most probably don't understand what I'm doing. I am a really weird person, according to all. I behave differently everyday, might be because of my 2-fold character. My handwriting is nice, yea, haha. I HATE pop music for some reason. Many people tried to make me like it, but to no avail. Yes, instrumentals rock, just listen to my blog background music, haha. Yes, it's my favourite Home Galdove. For the rest, find out as time passes.

Joke of the Day
Customer: "How much is a large order of Fibonaccos?"
Cashier: "It's the price of a small order plus the price of a medium order."
[Extra credit question: Which Fibonaccos size is the worst rip-off?
[Extra credit answer: The smallest; it costs as much as the next larger size...]

No comments: